Monday, August 7, 11 am-6 pm
Are you a dedicated and motivated person interested in helping people of all ages with diverse needs to reach their full potential? If so, join our dynamic team!
On-site Interviews will be conducted for Residential Support Staff, Support Professionals, Support Service Counselors, Teachers and Teacher Assistants. Doors open at 11 am at our administrative offices, 11600 Nebel Street, Rockville, MD 20852.
To be interviewed, you must:
- Complete an Application for Employment online (under Current Openings on this website);
- Print your completed application and bring it with you to the job fair;
- Possess the minimum qualifications listed below.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong technology skills, energy and creativity, representative as a positive role model
- Valid driver’s license (not required for Teachers/Teacher Assistants)
- Reliable transportation
- Required experience (see online application for requirements of each position)
- Desire to make a difference in someone’s life.
Equal opportunity employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Candidates must use street parking ($1/hour); lot parking is for permit-holders only.