The Arc Montgomery County provides a comprehensive benefits packed to its employees, as outlined below.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary group life/accidental death & dismemberment insurance (employee paid)
- Voluntary group long-term disability insurance (employee paid)
- Voluntary group accident insurance (employee paid)
- Voluntary critical illness insurance (employee paid)
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance (employee paid)
- Tax-sheltered annuity plan (based upon the date of hire, employee may be eligible for employer matching contributions)
- Child care discount for programs operated by the agency
- Annual leave up to 20 days per year (stepped based upon years of service)
- Sick leave up to 10 days per year
- Personal leave up to 5 days per year (for part-time employees not eligible for annual/sick leave)
- Legal resources referral
- Full-time staff (excluding most direct support staff) receive New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Direct support staff not eligible for paid holidays due to the nature of their work receive double-time pay on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
NOTE: Benefits change annually. The information presented here is only a guide and all benefits should be confirmed with Human Resources at the time of employment.