Monday, February 26, 10 am-6 pm
Are you a dedicated and motivated person interested in helping people of all ages with diverse needs to reach their full potential? If so, join our dynamic team!
On-site Interviews will be conducted for Residential Support Staff, Support Service Counselors, and Direct Support Professionals. Doors open at 10 am at our administrative offices, 7362 Calhoun Place, Rockville, MD 20855.
TO BE INTERVIEWED, YOU MUST:
- Complete an Application for Employment online (look under Current Openings on this website);
- Print your completed application and bring it with you to the job fair;
- Possess the minimum qualifications listed below.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong technology skills, energy and creativity, representative as a positive role model
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Required experience (see online application for requirements of each position)
- Desire to make a difference in someone’s life.
Equal opportunity employer M/F/Vet/Disabled