The Arc Montgomery County provides a comprehensive benefits packed to its employees, as outlined below.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Group life/accidental death & dismemberment insurance (employer paid)
- Group long-term disability insurance (employer paid)
- Voluntary group accident insurance (employee paid)
- Voluntary critical illness insurance (employee paid)
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance (employee paid)
- Tax-sheltered annuity plan (eligible for employer match, dollar for dollar, up to 4% of wages, after 6 months of employment)
- Child care discount for programs operated by the agency
- Annual leave up to 20 days per year (stepped based upon years of service)
- Sick leave up to 10 days per year
- Personal leave up to 5 days per year (for employees scheduled to work 20-29 hours/week)
- Legal resources referral
- The Arc Montgomery County does not designate holidays for employees. Eligible full-time employees receive 11 floating holidays to use on the day of their choosing.
- Due to the nature of work, programs in Children & Youth Services, programs in Employment & Meaningful Day Services, and the Headquarters building will be closed on: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Employees who choose to work in Community Living on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day receive double-time pay
NOTE: Benefits change annually. The information presented here is only a guide and all benefits should be confirmed with Human Resources at the time of employment.